Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Comeback Entry: My Power, My Strength, My Refuge

It's been a long time since I left this page. Now, that my emotional instability has returned, there's nothing stopping me from posting some of the most ridiculous posts I would never imagine doing.

Wide awake, with 4 minutes left before the clock strikes two in the morning, I wondered where my life would be in ten years time, based on what I am having now, what responsibilities I am relishing now, and what risks I am trying to face now. There are a lot of opportunities out there waiting for the right person to grab it.

As for me, I clasped a few of those opportunities and I'm finding it hard to balance everything. I write posts on at least 10 blogs that I set up. I am a leader in the community. I  kind of pass and raise the bar in some of my academic endeavors. I can mingle with everyone -sociable enough but not feeling close to an extent that I'd be annoying any stranger I am drawn nearby because of social intuition.

Still, there are a lot of things I'd want to do in life which I know that even before I could have done if I pushed myself towards it and never felt afraid to try. I want to dance, sing and act. I want to strum the guitar, hit the drums, play the piano, and serenade someone if only I could have tended my voice back then. I want to become an adept swimmer, a skilled inventor and a talkative genius. I want to be rich and famous, and wealthy. I want to have more hours to spend each day. I want to be who He wants me to become.

I want to do all of these because of Him, besides the fact that I want to outshine and be outstanding in front of my family's eyes. I want to do all of these because I want to make everyone know that God is my sole source of energy and spirit. I want to do all of these because He who made me, brought me here on Earth for a purpose, to tell everyone that we are great people. We can only achieve greatness if we learn to look back to where we've come from.

He is my power. He is my strength. He is my refuge.

No comments: