Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dreams Aimed: a Sacrifice

Those phrases, a construction of words soothingly echoing back and forth into my ear, wherein she would try to interfere in the blissful sleep of the morning.


Always the topic discussion of the House. When will I learn to comply with the discipline of forcing myself to stand up in the middle of the chilly dawn? When will I grow up?

Till now, when I had been wondering how I could have done it
right, without the alarming nuisance of the ticking clock, without the waste of
an hour for my soul and body to reach out and compose a ring-a-bell rhythm, and
without that speech heard-spoken. I just found out how ceremonious it
could have been. Buzzing within your sense of hearing all the time. But,
somehow I
found out how I grieve for those
minutes of emancipated talk.


And now, all I've been trying to focus on, is the goal to score the days' worth and the aim to scrap all those blank pages off my memory (so faced) to attain a positive result, to retrieve back.
Yes. This is what I've dreamed of, what I yearned for, to take the flight and direct my plight to where it would lead me to. To accept the challenge and lead the way. But, I never really demanded to be separated from home for it is where I truly belong. It's the sanctuary of my own emotions. I seek refuge through it.


I am for my happiness, but to purpose, I crave for passion.

A reason why I always direct my dreams tomorrow. Cause it's always pain and frustration that arise from my perspectives, not minding the completeness I feel being with some friends to rely on.

Copyright © 2008

posted last January 28, 2006 in WritingCampus.com

[the_scenedicate]

No comments: